-Shop at either rediculously expensive stores, or rediculously cheap stores (aka Thrift Stores).
-Wear everything a size too small to make themselves look like a faggot (reason why they called emo faggot).
-I pretty much like to call it the straight man's way of dressing gay, although some emo faggots are actual ones.
1a. Black hair that is engineered to look messy and greasy (though not spiky enough to be "punk") and must cover at least 60% of the face. Note: Do not confuse this with a much broader range of stupid looking, messy on purpose hair, usually belonging to a scenester.
1b. If the hair is not ridiculously greasy and/or black, the hair is preened in some ridiculously outdated and hideous style, that, again, must cover at least 60% of the face.
2. Girl's jeans. My personal theory is that they wear these pants to accentuate their genitalia, but as we all know that emo fags never have any use for their genitalia
3a. A very tight argyle sweater, even in the summer time.
3b. A very tight T-shirt, maybe a girl's "babydoll" T-shirt, usually adorned with a picture of a band that is very hard to listen to.
4. Extreme skinniness, not natural thinness, but more of an emaciated form, almost as if they are too sad to eat.
5. An uncomfortable looking scarf, even in hot weather. Usually in some ironic, plaid or striped pattern.
6. (Optional) Trite box-frame glasses, used to make said emo fag look intellectual. In many cases, these glasses are non-prescription. If in any event you discover that an emo fag you see is wearing glasses they do not need, it is policy to grab and destroy these, preferrably in front of him and his emo fag friends.
7. Converse All-Star shoes, mainly black (and sometimes they will spend extra money to get the kind with black rubber), but some presistent emo fags will go out of their way to purchase this style of shoe in some garish pastel color off the Internet. They will 9 times out of 10 be in pristine condition (due to having 15 pairs), save for some Sharpie markings, usually some band name, or ridiculous lyrics.
8. A black leather belt with some form of metal stud worn around the beltline, but stupidly enough not threaded through the belt loops.
9. (Optional) Cliche tattoos/piercings, including a Cal Star (aka Nautical Star), lobe plugs (usually not ridiculously big like those body mod freakshows who don't like dealing with that pesky job market), barbed wire. Note: Some emo fags are too young to get piercings or tattoos, so they just tell everyone about what they're going to get. Sadly enough, this trend will have passed by the time they are old enough to get mutilated.
10. Really bad taste.
You listen to emo, fag.
Listening to emo has turned you into a bitch. Make me a sandwich and get me a beer, emo fag.
2- Someone who likes emo music; a fagmort
"Dashboard Confessional? You fail at life, emofag."
emo fag 2: "yeah! i bet if we cut our wrists we will get more attention!"
emo fag 1: "Then after we do that we can spend a few hours putting on makeup and doing our hair"
emo fag 2: "yeah then we can try on your little sisters pants and take some hardcore pictures of us being depressed!"
casual/street: Derogatory term used to degrade emo kids by people who hate them because of how they dress and act.
Jimmy) Dont even bother, they'll just go home and write more bad poetry about it...