an expression of fright or shock.
EEP! Pranay handed out calculators on Halloween!
1. A high-pitched squeal sort of noise emitted when a girl (sometimes a guy) is frightened, surprised, bumped into, etc.
2. The metallic squeal that a computer makes as a warning. It's soon to be followed by, "Warning..." sometimes with a little bomb next to it, saying "Error."
3. The sound that a female makes to try to attract other females. (This one isn't popular...yet.)
1. Girl One bumps into Girl Two.
Girl Two: Eep!
2. Guy One tries to open a locked folder on his brother's computer.
Computer: Eep! *Error*
3. Girl One: Eep!
Girl Two: Found you! Eep!
the high pitched sound/squeal someone makes when you scare them or poke them in their sides
Girl 1: *sneaks up behind Girl 2 and pokes her side*
Girl 2: EEEEEEEEP!
This word can be used as a way to express excitement, agreement, horror, or as an adjective (both positive and negative), an adverb, and even a noun (as a replacement for a swearword.)
"Hey-- guess what! I just got my Linkin Park CD signed by Linkin Park themselves!"
"That is SO stupid."
"How do you know what the monster looks like?"
"Because it's standing right behind you!"
"How's you're life?"
"Pretty damn eepy."
"Everything's going eepily."
"That little eepin' eep!"
(Note: while 'eep' can be used this way, most people prefer not to, and instead use the actual cursewords themselves.)
An exclimation of suprise.
Eeep! You scared me.
To be ridiculously high, almost too much to handle.
"No more man i"m eepin"
"Greg just eeped."
an exclamation of something exciting
-you just won the lottery mum!