Top Definition
The action of wafting the air behind ones butt after farting.

The term is taken from the movie "I Love You, Man."
"That guy just farted."
"How can you tell?"
"He's totally dust cropping. Look at him!"
by lueby popoff September 20, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.