look up any word, like ratchet:
some form of a drop, a falling or flying object that makes a ploting sound on impact :see "plot/ploting":
wow those are some big duplots coming down there.(refering to rain drops)
thats a duplot i wanna see hear the ground.
by jay March 15, 2005
0 0