Top Definition
Sometimes spelt as dooberwacky. An item or 'thing' with no known name or an extremely technical name which isn't known by the common masses.
You need to take this duberwacky and turn it to the right so that it is aligned with control arm.
by Robbo the yobbo June 18, 2006
5 Words related to duberwacky

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.