1) A divinity presiding over forests and trees; tree-like; a wood nymph.
2) Behavior characteristic of a designated personality belonging to a tree (behavior variable on tree class chosen).
3) A person who carries a strong motherly instinct; protective.
1) Eurydice, the beautiful and dryadic ill-fated wife of Orpheus.
2) I tire of your subbornly dryadic attitude, you damn obstinate oak.
3) She was rather well known for her dryadic methods, constantly keeping an eagle eye on who or what mattered to her.