To be very turned on by something or someone.
originated in MoCo MD
damn, his body makes me so drindle
1. A Dreidel (Jewish toy) from the southern part of the United States of America.
2. A dwarf on stilts.
3. The act of condiments dripping from someone's sandwich.
4. Some sort of catastrophe.
1. I say, I say, little boy, where'd you get that Drindle.
2. That Drindle's got mad skills.
3. Let me get you a napkin, you've got a drindle going on.
4. The copier is having some sort of Drindle.
To pass through and/or explore an area casually and without direction; to amble aimlessly.
They drindled through the French Quarter of New Orleans all afternoon.
a crack between the dimensions, wide enough for a feline to slide through but too narrow for humans
Schroedinger slipped through the drindle, leaving his master behind