look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
Noun: An object, of which the name is totally lost, used most commonly by someone who is seriously confused or really, really very tired.
The directions say to use the ...ummm...the doomaflotcher, to fix the, uh, you know.
by Meowkittykitty November 07, 2009

Words related to doomaflotcher

dohicky doodad doomaflocher thing thingy whatchamacallit