Top Definition
The word given to describe the forgotten proper name of a particular subject (person, place or thing).

Similar to the American use of the word "whatchamacallit".

Originated in South East London.
The last time I stuck the "doobiewhatnot" into the system it nearly blew up.
by Mike Most February 15, 2005
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.