look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
any unspecified object; a replacement name when the actual name does not come to mind; a generic term used in lieu of the actual name of an object
Can you hand me the the doflotchy to fix the dishwasher?
What is the name of the doflotchy on the ends of shoe laces?
by Lexithesaurus May 09, 2011
A term used to describe an unknown object. Similar to dohickie or thing-a-ma-bob.
Hand me that doflotchy over there, would you?
by Meghan68 April 24, 2011