look up any word, like fleek:
An adjective for something so horrible there is no word to describe it, Therefore the word disfargle can be used to describe the horribleness of a noun.
Oh jebus!! This potato salad is disfargle I shall throw this away!
by mark hill October 03, 2007

Words related to disfargle

bad disgusting gross horrable yucky