Subscribe English
look up any word, like ratchet:
An imitation of the "stuttering" hand motions and clattering sounds heard when one makes an unsuccessful attempt to retrieve a falling object.
Hey, di-di-dit! Look at that spaz over there trying to pick up that pen!
by Martin Peck February 28, 2006
1 6