1. A very large Buick from the mid-70's that can be pimped out like no other.
2. Specifically, a Buick Electra 225.
3. In modern times, used to describe anything that contains the number 225.
1. I put some Eighteens on my '76 Deuce and a Quarter and she's been proppa-pimp ever since.
2. Forget about a '76 Caddy with a five hundred, I've got a Deuce and a Quarter wit a fo fiddy fi.
3. Wow! That bass boat went screaming by. Must have had a deuce and a quarter on the back.
A classic Buick Electra equipped with the legendary 225ci v6.
Hey man did you see Dave's new deuce and a quarter?
No. Where the hell does he find all these fucking Buicks at?
The Old-School definition refers to the classic Buick Electra 225, a sports yaht on wheels.
More modernly however, Deuce and a Quarter is a general term for a Land Yaht with a curb weight of roughy 2 1/4 tons.
Deuce and a Quarter
Lincoln Town Car
Lincoln MK V
Mercury Grand Marquis
Baton Rouge. 225 area code
I rep that deuce and a quarter.
When are we gonna bounce out the deuce and a quarter and roll to the 504?