1. A student in any form or fashion.
2. From the Karate Kid. Daniel studied Karate and was called Danielson by his teacher, Mr Miyagi.
You must try harder in order to get the poon, Danielson.
(v): 1. To be fired or laid off due to unknown circumstances from inside the place of employment.
2. To mysteriously disappear from work, because of a sudden firing.
1. The bagboy was recently danielsoned from the supermarket, even though he worked there for three years.
2. Did Mark from accounting get Danielsoned, I haven't seen him all week!