Top Definition
The act of mashing your hands against a computer keyboard when you are so angry or confused you can't type anything coherent.
1. "I made Johnny so angry last night he computer mashed me."
"Like how?"
"I said 'Hey' and he was all 'SJHDFHJSjdfjh'"
#chat speak #gibberish #computermash #keyboard mash #keyboardmash
by Springloaded April 08, 2006
5 Words related to computer mash
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.