look up any word, like blumpkin:
its self explanatory. a person who often has come in their mouths/likes to dribble or gargle it after oral sex.

However, it's most often used to describe sycophants or jerks, not people who actually play with come after sex or during. (but that can change if we try!)
yo, did you see boris sucking up to professor E?
dont look now but here comes comemouth!
Boris: Hey dudes, whats up?
*drools white*
Boris: O look! A rainbow!
normal people: Comemouth!
by jarvis12 April 06, 2010