1.What kept Tony Montana standing in the last 10 minutes of "Scarface."
2.Warm, its the best rust remover on the planet. (Put a little Coke in a cup and put a nail or small piece of sandwich meat on top. In the morning, meat is gone, wipe off rust.)
3. More popular than you think. I mean cocaine.
I'd like the blue jeans,right? With my name, written on the back of chick's asses.
1) Short for the drug, Cocaine.
2) Short for the beverage, Coca Cola.
1) Pass the coke, bitch.
2) Pass the coke, bitch.
An addictive soda.
An addictive drug.
Young Boy: I'm addicted to Coke.
Bum: Me too.
1. A popular short term for the popular soft drink Coca Cola.
2. A popular short term for the popular, a illegal, drug Cocaine.
1. Hey, pass me that can of coke
2. You must use a credit card to divide this coke evenly
Any drink served in the South
"Hey.. Get me a coke" "What Kind?" "Sprite"
What I would live the rest of my life on if I had enough money
Coke is the only reason I am going to college and want to get my doctorate so I can make millions and live on coke forever, it's not funny and I'm not joking.
2* short for coca cola
ask for a coke up north (mainly) and they'll give you a coca cola
ask for a coke down south (mainly) and they'll ask you what kind
A highly addicted substance that ravages both mind and body!
....also the name of a powdered narcotic.
A:I'm gonna go have me some coke.
B: What?! Are you crazy??
A: No no no, not Coca-cola, cocaine!
B: Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Save a line for me!