1. A drug, of course.
2. The flagship drink of the evil Southern empire "Coca Cola". Consumed to no end by uneducated hicks who wonder why all their teeth have rotted away by their mid-20s even though they drink like 10 gallons of the sugary shit every fucking day.
1. *snorts some coke* "Man, that was some good coke I just snorted."
Redneck who lives in a trailer, and has no teeth: "Hey thar, yall wanna coke?"
Anyone with good taste and a brain: "No thank you, kind sir. I prefer the superior taste and quality of Pepsi."
1) Short for the drug, Cocaine.
2) Short for the beverage, Coca Cola.
1) Pass the coke, bitch.
2) Pass the coke, bitch.
An addictive soda.
An addictive drug.
Young Boy: I'm addicted to Coke.
Bum: Me too.
1. A popular short term for the popular soft drink Coca Cola.
2. A popular short term for the popular, a illegal, drug Cocaine.
1. Hey, pass me that can of coke
2. You must use a credit card to divide this coke evenly
Any drink served in the South
"Hey.. Get me a coke" "What Kind?" "Sprite"
What I would live the rest of my life on if I had enough money
Coke is the only reason I am going to college and want to get my doctorate so I can make millions and live on coke forever, it's not funny and I'm not joking.
2* short for coca cola
ask for a coke up north (mainly) and they'll give you a coca cola
ask for a coke down south (mainly) and they'll ask you what kind
A highly addicted substance that ravages both mind and body!
....also the name of a powdered narcotic.
A:I'm gonna go have me some coke.
B: What?! Are you crazy??
A: No no no, not Coca-cola, cocaine!
B: Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Save a line for me!