1. A lowly, bitter person; an individual who acts in a base or ugly manner.
2. (v.) To act in the manner of a cockshmoe; to behave in a vulgar, inappropriate way.
3. (adj.) An act or person in a state of being a cockschmoe.
1. "I knew that the family had warped Nestor throughout his childhood, but I'm still surprised that he showed up at the party and acted like such a loathsome cockschmoe."
2. "Everything was fine until Joe's ex-wife showed up and cockschmoed up his life, but good."
3. "I tried to watch that new Fox reality show, but I felt quesy after five minutes -- it was totally cockschmoe."