look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
Cleavitch is the proper term to use when referring to an itch in a woman's and possibly but hopefully not a man's cleavage.

The itch is generally in between where the two boob's meet and sometimes can be tough to reach.
My cleavitch was so bad I needed to shove a pencil in between my boobs to relieve it.
by Drew M May 29, 2007

Words related to cleavitch

cleavage itch boob boobs breasts cleaveitch itchoob woman
When a woman's cleavage itches.
Girl: UGH omg, i have cleavitch
Girl: omg! i hate that.
by NeonSkirts May 24, 2011