1. a curse-word replacement
2. someone you are very close to
3. a name for a beta fish
4. a name for a pencil, or any other random object
5. what to say in many different accents when you are bored
1. "OH MY CHUPPIN' GOD THAT CHUP STOLE MY CHUPPIN' EX BOYFRIEND!"
2. (to your best friend) "aw chuppy you mean the most to me"
3. "time to feed chuppy some fish bits"
4. "i lost my chuppy, can i borrow yours?"
5. "choooooopy" "chaaaauppy?" "chuppapchuoopchup"
but in a more personable, characterful, less Disney-like way - in no sense perjorative - used with definite approval and approbation. English, more particularly from North Suffolk dialect and of Anglo Saxon origin
Look at that baby's chuppy face.
A dog that is used as a baby or child substitute. Part child, part puppy.
"Her biological clock is ticking. She's turned Matilda into her chuppy"
1. a chubby puppy. Typically very cute and well liked by everyone.
Aww, look at that fat and cute chuppy.
Beautiful or whizbang (usually for girls)
Damn, that girl is a chuppy.
I met a chuppy today and she changed my life
A Ch-uppy is a Chicano-Yuppie.
Damn, that fool's a Chuppy