The most intelligent people on the planet. Statistics show that most followers have an iq of 160 and over. Loved by the open minded and loathed by the crypto fascist corporate demagogues in the Bush cartel.
Ah, another double PhD. Must be a Chomskyite.
1. Of, pertaining to or sharing characteristics with the visionary work or ideas of Noam Chomsky
2. A subscriber to Noam Chomsky's meticulously researched and very uncontroversial assertions
3. A person who isn't deluded
4. Extremely disciplined
5. A person who possesses a remarkably high IQ.
6. Someone who upsets hicks and fools without even trying.
see also chomskyan, chomskian, noam chomsky
'Noam Chomsky - now there's a dude who knows where its at'
A person who believes, as I believed when I was in junior high school (but later got over it), that those who own the media control public discourse and therefore public opinion. The problem with this view is that it doesn't explain liberal bias on mainstream news if one assumes that "the rich" are uniformly conservative (they're not, for if they were, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore, and Bill and Hillary Clinton would be Republicans, and George Soros and Ted Turner would be big Republican donors).
This belief has become even more obviously erroneous since the rise of the Internet and the World Wide Web.
From Noam Chomsky, whose colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
Only a Chomskyite would be foolish enough to think ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN are conservative news outlets.