Top Definition
noun-To get such a high from eating chocolate that your entire body begins to tingle, and you enter your "happy place."
Frank: Why is Susan rolling on the floor with my Hershy bar?
James: Oh, just ignore her, she's having a chocogasam
by Kirstilia Hcaorssor October 29, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.