look up any word, like fleek:
A word to describe the female's chest area. Derived from the word testicular and then the later female variation, chesticles. It refers to more than just the boobs...but also the surrounding area.
Damn my entire chesticular area is hurting today. I totally should not have let that chick punch me there.
by EdensEnd July 17, 2008