look up any word, like bae:
A chalplet is a particle of chalk that occasionally slides down the chalkboard in a shooting star-like fashion.

A combination of the words chalk and comet.

A chalplet is so tiny that it essentially becomes a prant.
"Woah! Did you see that chalplet in Latin class today?"
by Sheila R. April 13, 2006