shittiest, most overrated state in the United States
1. Monotonous, hot weather...I like sunshine as much as the next person but, damn it, enough is enough
2. Overcrowding...Tract homes built everywhere
3. Liberals run it and it's pretty much useless to vote
4. Crime is getting out of control
5. Traffic is horrible
6. Public schools are corrupt and just plain suck
7. Illegals everywhere
8. House prices are so high that most people can't afford it here. A small, three bedroom house can go higher than $500,000 in Orange County.
9. Pollution has pretty much created a cloud over the Los Angeles Area
10. Fake, materialistic people
11. No morals among these godless people
12. It's just overrated, damn it.
Note to others: Stay away from California, please. This is the worst state ever. I live here, unfortunately.
1. State the produces more food than anywhere else, has crazy night life, large schools, hot women, a load of stuff to do, and a the longest beach anybody has ever seen.
2. A place you'll want to stay in once you visit get there.
3. Extremely diverse.
3. Much more entertaining than Texas.
A state where it takes an hour to get from the beach to the snowcapped mountains.
What did you do today in california?
I surfed and went snowboarding
1. Good Weather
2. Great Beaches
3. Hot People
4. Home to Orange County
5. Usually made fun of by people in land-locked states with shitty weather and ugly hicks who fantasize about fucking the cast of "the o.c."
you wish you had the terminator as your governor
Best state ever. Makes every other state look like crap
Our governer can kick your governers ass.
Extremely diverse place, you can find all kinds of people here. rich Republicans from Orange County, crime-ridden areas in South Central LA, rednecks, white trash in Riverside and San Bernardino County, surfers and hot girls along the coastal cities, beautiful but somewhat dangerous city of San Francisco, one of the best cities in the world San Diego, and great scenary in the Northern area, desert wasteland in Death Valley and Arizona border...
California is the weirdest state in US
land that endures the verbal abuse of other states and nations while still welcoming the dreams and aspirations of other states and nations. Impossible to stereotype, yet often the subject of the crulest stereotypes.
Born and raised in California - I have never hugged a tree, and neither criticise others who do.
my favorite place in the world!
"i can't wait to move back to california!"