1. Monotonous, hot weather...I like sunshine as much as the next person but, damn it, enough is enough
2. Overcrowding...Tract homes built everywhere
3. Liberals run it and it's pretty much useless to vote
4. Crime is getting out of control
5. Traffic is horrible
6. Public schools are corrupt and just plain suck
7. Illegals everywhere
8. House prices are so high that most people can't afford it here. A small, three bedroom house can go higher than $500,000 in Orange County.
9. Pollution has pretty much created a cloud over the Los Angeles Area
10. Fake, materialistic people
11. No morals among these godless people
12. It's just overrated, damn it.
2. A place you'll want to stay in once you visit get there.
3. Extremely diverse.
3. Much more entertaining than Texas.
2. Great Beaches
3. Hot People
4. Home to Orange County
5. Usually made fun of by people in land-locked states with shitty weather and ugly hicks who fantasize about fucking the cast of "the o.c."