1. Used only by hardcore gamers that have been in the Cal league. (which is similar enough to the NBA for basketball)
2. Expresses something amazingor out of the orninary, so,mething good or great.
3. Done with exceptional skill
4. Is most often used for the 1st person shooter game "counter-strike"
5. Opposite of the term "ogl"
1.Woah Evren is so Cal-i, he just killed all 5 of those guys.
2. I didnt even study and i got 100 on my science final, thats so Cal-i
3.That Kung-fu guy just beat the shit outta 5 guys with knifes,bats, and chains, how Cal-i is that.
4.Did you see how Alemo headshot that guy from long A? He's either hacking or Cal-i
5.Britney spears is ogl and Disturbed is Cal-i.
Although the highest division in one of the most prestigious Counter-Strike (first-person shooter) leagues, cal-i has developed the title of a virtuoso in any activity. Whether it be in Counter-Strike itself, basketball, or even cooking. Referring somebody or something to cal-i is very similar to expressing one's ingenuity.
"Oh wow your mom's cooking is cal-i."
"Ugh. That beat is cal-i."
"Game winner? OMG you are cal-i"
the highest counter-strike league.
My team went 8-0 and won the Cal-M Playoffs, we're now in Cal-i
Comes from the Player Darkstar from clans LsD,AkE,DBS and many others, the highest level of CAL. Also Bengar is defined as Cal-I. A compliment of skill.
"You see DBS Darkstar and DBS Bengar they are so CAL-I." "Darkstar Rocked that kids face hes so CAL-I"
short for California
i'm from socal-i
i'm from norcal-i
i live in LA socal-i