look up any word, like blumpkin:
a term relating to a particularly wobbly bass noise in an electronic music composition, can be found much in the Dubstep genre. One Dubstep Dj has gone a step further and named himself "Bwaarp".
"i got really close to the soundsystem and just as i did the bass line dropped and it was like, BWAARP!, it made my trousers flap mate i can tell thee!"
by Dj Mike Lennon April 27, 2007
3 2

Words related to bwaarp

bass dubstep dance dj driver loud low sonic soundsystem