look up any word, like eiffel tower:
bushwig- Noun - a type of hairstyle adopted in the absence of regular haircuts

presumably the haircut of a Calihari Bushman that hasn't been to the barber lately

a medium to large "modified afro" hairstyle that is a hybrid of the 1970's "natural" ("afro" also known as a "'fro") and dreadlocks ... the bushwig is kind of like the early stages of dreads only with clumps of hair that aren't that tightly matted yet
used literally to describe the hairstyle: "Lamont has a nice bushwig coming on"

or as an ironic statement it can be said to anyone that has bedhead or morning-hair like "wow Skippy, I like your bushwig, haha"
by BigJoTuck July 15, 2011