look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
used by FPS game map designers to indicate a room lockable on the inside by a switch of some sort. also known as a noob house.
invented on the PS2 game Timesplitters 3.
map designer 2:theres a burgedurga right on the third story, either take it out, or this wont be suitable for online play!
map designer 1:oh, fine...
by Pooty__Toot March 19, 2008

Words related to burgedurga

developer fps game house map noob room