look up any word, like wyd:
"Bulemia" and "bulemic" are expressions used by people who obviously have no idea how the spell those terms instead of bulimia and bulimic. Lucky them, since in most cases that means those people do not suffer from an eating disorder themselves.
What do you call this again, when girls eat and then have finger for dessert - bulemia?

I really want to lose weight and become bulemic - can you tell me how to throw up?
by k007 February 12, 2009