look up any word, like blumpkin:
the word to describe a football team and only a football team when they have been failing for a while but then suddenly BOUNCE back and are on form again and are ruling the football leauge , such a great ABILITY to have for a team.hence...BOUNCEBACKABILITY.
teams that fall then rise
by mr R February 24, 2005