Boo boo and boo
typically don't have the same meaning. boo boo can refer to:
1) (noun) a mistake, usually a small one, but humorously a large mistake.
2) (noun) a small injury such as a cut or a bruise, used for children but humorously used for adults as well.
3) (verb; noun) the act of defecation (going poo
), or the poo itself.
4) (adjective) general unattractiveness, lack of quality or badness.
Because of it is a relatively simple and humorous sounding word, it may have many more colloquial meanings within families, friends or groups.
1) Jeffrey dropped a plate and it broke, he made a boo boo.
2) Timmy fell off his bike and got a boo boo, he ran home to mommy so she could kiss it and make it better.
3) "Lets stop at the next restroom we find. I gotta go boo boo"
"I made a stinky boo boo!"
4) "Have you seen Duane's new car?" "Haha yea, that shit is boo boo!"
1 The name of someone you care about,like a child or your man
2 a name a girl will call yah if you say sumthin she think is wrong
1 Hey boo-boo, i missed you!; Look at dat lil boo boo rite dea, she is so cute
2 Uh-uhhh boo boo you wrong fa dat one
A injury, a word used to describe an injury usually used around younger children.
baby: MOMMY I HAVE A BOO BOO! *crys*
mother: Alright honey I will get a bandaid.
A BooBoo is a buzzy and loveable bear who adores you no matter what and makes you feel like your life is just beginning
I love you BooBoo, miss you already
As in my Love, Cute Nickname For someone
Hi Booboo How are you today baby.?
A silly mistake that you make!
Oh darling i made a boo boo!
1. A child's term for an injury, usually something minor, like a scrape or bruise.
2. That annoying little cohort of Yogi Bear's.
3. My cat.
1. "Mommy, I fell off my bike and got a boo-boo!"
2. "Heeey, Boo-Boo!"
3. "Boo-Boo, get off the table!"
1. an injury. Considered a childish term.
"Do you have a booboo on your knee?"