praise - bongisa
1. the act of expressing commendation, admiration, etc.
2. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) the extolling of a deity or the rendering of homage and gratitude to a deity
3. the condition of being commended, admired, etc.
4. Archaic the reason for praise
sing someone's praises to commend someone highly
1. to express commendation, admiration, etc., for
2. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) to proclaim or describe the glorious attributes of (a deity) with homage and thanksgiving