Top Definition
The last name of a guy with a exessively large penis. They usually are tall and have big feet
Wow mr.bolten sure gave it to me last night. I don't think I can walk properly
by Abused tampon January 02, 2014

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.