look up any word, like eiffel tower:
blurtype (n.)

occurs when you "blurt out" something when typing or chatting, and it can't be undone, cuz the person you're chatting with already saw it.
OMG, I accidentally blurtyped all of my feelings to her, and now she's got too much ammo on me. I have to be more careful next time.
by ninjahmawnsta April 22, 2011