look up any word, like fluffer:
Something with a lot of curves and no particular form other than being a, well, blob. Quite insulting to be called one. Also insulting to have your artwork called one.
"He's a rather blob-like thing."
Her fancy abstract artwork was more of a blob-like thing.
by Gabbrette Karma September 17, 2013