2. Then applied to female dogs used to breed, then for any female dog, whether breeding or not
3. then applied to women to demean us to the ranks of a dog.
4.More recently it applies to women in power(Again deriving from the use in connection with the Goddess, but usually used derogitorily by men who feel emasculated by the women who break through the glass ceiling).
5.It is also a term for someone riding on the back of a motorcyle.
2.She's a fine Bitch, I hope she'll have many pups.
3. That is bitch ugly.(this means dog ugly)
4. That bitch fired me!
5.I'm getting my harley, and my girl's gonna ride bitch.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"