bangalore (transitive verb): To fire a worker because his or her job is getting outsourced to an offshore company overseas.
bangalore (intransitive verb): (of a company or management) to outsource jobs to an offshore company.
Etymology: From the city of Bangalore, India, where a lot of American IT jobs have been outsourced.
Transitive verb: Dude, I just got bangalored! Now I'm gonna have to train on flipping burgers at McDonalds.
Intransitive verb: That company is considering bangaloring. That's why the morale of its employees has hit rock bottom.
Seemingly inexhaustible source of polite, well-educated, hard-working, low-cost technical talent.
Should perhaps be renamed Boss's-perfect-IT-man-galore.
"Another three arriving from Bangalore on Monday morning, Susan. Sort out their induction packs for me, would you?"
The Garden City of India.
Bangalore is the fastest growing city in India.
1) A perfect example of how a beautiful city can be ruined by greedy politicans and administrators.
2) The modern face of India, which shows that India is not just about tigers and maharajahs.
3) The back office of the world, where MNC's outsource the work. And oh before you sneer at back office clerks, let me remind you, Intel's latest chip version was developed here. And oh yes G.E. has it's only second R&D center here, after the US, the John F Welch Technology Center, where i worked previously. And dont tell me that all Silicon Valley folks are innovators and inventors.
4) Inspite of the traffic jams, increasing pollution, it still has one of the best climate in India.
5) A city where any person from any corner of India can feel at home. Where it is not mandatory to learn the local language. Where every Bangalorean knows at least 3-4 languages.
6) A city which has one of the best dining out cultures. From pubs to street corner restuarants to fast food outlets to inexpenseive outlets catering to office goers in need of a quick bite, it has everything for any one. And the variety of cuisine is mind boggling, Punjabi, Kannada, Mallu, Mangalorean, Andhra, Bengali to Italian, Thai, Chinese it has everything.
7. A place which has a wealth of options for those seeking to get away during the weekend. From forests to hill resorts to beaches to angling trips, everything is pretty close by.
8. A city where a large percentage of the population is edcuated and ...
yo which one of you bitches has my fucking bangalores
yo which one of you punks has my fuckin bangalores