Their life? They have none because it consists entirely of marching band.
It is worth it though and they love every minute (That they're not hating with a passion, such as parades.)
Most wouldn't trade it for the world.
Roll stepping your way through band camp, 'band bus' rides and the shenanigans that go on, competitions and practice.
This is our life.
"She can't, she has a football game to go to. Marching band and all..."
"Well, how about Saturday?"
"She has a competition."
"Does she have ANY day free?"
"Dude, she's a band kid."
2. More specifically a "Marching Band Kid"
Traits of a band kid:
1. Plays an istrument (or pretends to)
2. Can read music (or pretends to)
3. Wears a goofy uniform
4. Wears compfy but silly-looking shoes in either black or while with the heel cut off
5. Has two brains... or none at all
jesus - well no wonder, you're a band kid!!