look up any word, like fluffer:
an artificially enhanced breast. From 'boob' and balloon'.
Every chick in Playboy seems to have baloobs these days.
by Toucan June 30, 2005
Breasts that appear strikingly similar to the baloons used to create baloon animals.
That young lady is endowed with wicked baloobs.
When I looked at that trick's profile, she had some baloobs all hanging out.
by Jeremy January 31, 2004