1) to drape the male gonads gracefully atop a doorknob
2) to drape someone else's male gonads gracefully atop a doorknob
1) one who ballknobs; syn:: cool, hip, with it.
2) a ballknob enthusiast.
1) Johnny saw the shiny handle glinting in the sun and instantly had the urge to ballknob it.
2) Jay gratefully picked up the tab at the bar. Let's ballknob him as a thank you.
1) Ed is so well-dressed! He must be one hell of a ballknobber.
2) Ivy was such a huge ballknobber that she forewent work for a day simply to discuss ballknobbing with her friends.