Top Definition
Topical cream applied to ones testicals when experiencing itchy irritation.
Dude, you got some ballgisill. My nuts are chaffing bad. I've got that nut so fresh feeling!
by Johnadam May 28, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.