Top Definition
the marks which appears on your penis after masturbating too much, using aids such as tooth brushes and razors for a further sensations are known as an ayooshee
man 'jeeze doctor how can i get rid of all these ayooshees'

doctor 'either stop wanking or youll wear out your penis'
by nayr2400 January 08, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.