1. The Green Hornet = Britt Reid = Wealthy newspaper owner = Grand Nephew of John Reid = The Lone Ranger.
Keye Luke played Kato, the Green Hornet's Japanese assistant, in the 1940's (?). Bruce Lee played Kato in the 1960's. Keye Luke played Bruce Lee's old master in ENTER THE DRAGON (and a similar role in the KUNG FU TV series).
2. An ugly AMC two door hatchback in an ugly color.
1. The Green Hornet TV show was started as a spin-off of BATMAN. Batman & Robin thought the Green Hornet & Kato were badguys, so they attacked them. The Green Hornet and Batman were about equal. Kato (Bruce Lee) kicked Robin's ass, and then ran over and finished off Batman.
2. I don't know which was worse, my green Hornet, or my orange Chevette. At least when I had the Chevette, I could honestly tell dumb blondes at the bar that I had a 'Vette, and then get them so blasted that they wouldn't notice when I drove them home.
(2) Slang for "brew swayin'". The act of swaying around after a few brews, or the man who does so.
(1) FACT: The Green Hornet & Kato kicked Batman & Robin's ass -- on the BATMAN TV show.
(2) Andy and Barney like to take Otis out drinking with them, because he entertains everyone with his Bruce Wayne walk, and his Bud Wiser talk. Later his speech degenerates to Bud Wisecracker, and, eventually, Bud Stupider, until he stumbles himself into the jail cell and passes out for a good night's sleep on a vomit soaked cement floor.
After taking a painful and stinging dump, only to find a small amount of shit in the toilet.
Damn, that hurt like a mother fucker. I could have sworn it was bigger than that? i.e. 'Hornet's Nest'
An underated car made by Chrysler Co. First appeared in the 20's. In the late 50's, it was sold as it's own model to compete with Cadillac and Lincoln. It failed though, due to obvious reasons. There was no seperate "Imperial" dealership. Imperials were sold in Chrysler dealerships, and customers thought of them as a higher priced Chrysler with a different badge. Poor quality was another factor, as they had rust and mechanical problems. By 1964, the Imperial ditched it's outdated rust prone 50's style for the nicer boxy look similar to the Lincoln Continental. This body style was used in the 2011 movie "The Green Hornet". 1964-1968 were probably the best years for the make. 1969-1973 models were quite impressive looking too, with huge grills, and a sleek fuselage bodystyle. 1974 introduced an even bigger body style that came out at the wrong time. With the gas crisis in full swing, Chrysler decided not to waste anymore time on an already failing marque. So the last Imperial was made in 1975.
Several attempts to resurect the name have happened, what with the 1981-1983 bustle back coupe that nobody liked. And the 1990-1993 boring small 4 door sedan that looked like all other Chrysler cars at the time.
Max: I just saw "The Green Hornet" at the movie theatre. Dude....that black car was fuckin' awesome. What was it, a Lincoln??
Pat: It was a 1964 Imperial Crown. The Black Beauty...One bad ass ride!
1. A person who attracts promiscuous women.
2. A cleverly devised system or method of attracting promiscuous women.
3. A hornet who is a whore.
1. Tony: look at all them horny bitches all over him mein.
What does he have that I don't have?
Manolo: I mean just look at the guy mein, hes a fucken whorenet, he has flash! Bizaz! how are you gonna compete with that shit mein!?
2. Whore: I am so fucking wasted! . . . OMG!
Guy1: Really! well I got some coke at the house!
Whore: Are you serious? Lets roll!
Guy2: Ah yea! the homey busted out the whorenet.
3. Hornet: Is that a bee-sting on your ass bitch!? you're not a hornet, YOU'RE A WHORENET!!
A wanna-be Napoleon, after the title character, Napoleon Dynamite, as played by Jon Heder in the movie.
Did you see that Napoleon Firecracker run his bike off that silly-ass little ramp on the sidewalk?
Someone who always has to save his buddy's ass when he gets into a fight, just as Kato (played by Bruce Lee) often had to save the Green Hornet's ass.
Mark and I went to the bike bar last night. I had to pull a Kato.