1. Supporter, whether aberrosexual or not, of an extremist antisocial, anti-Life, anti-Family, anti-ecological, and rabidly anti-Christian Aberrosexualist ideology; supporter of a bigoted, extremist ideology that opposes the traditional Western concepts of human sexuality, monogamous marriage and the family.
2. (Sociology) Individual, whether aberrosexual or not, who agrees with and/or condones sexual behaviors, conducts, or practices that deviate from what is universally considered acceptable, normal, or typical.
3. (Psychology) Adherent, whether aberrosexual or not, to the opinion that sexual behaviors or practices universally considered aberrant or that deviate from what is natural, normal or typical, should not be viewed as harmful, unhygienic or unhealthy.
4. (Politics) (usually capital) Member, whether aberrosexual or not, of any of the extremist political pressure groups that advocate legalizing and/or forcing society to accept sexual behaviors, conducts or practices universally considered aberrant or that deviate from what is natural, normal or typical.
1. (Psychology & Sociology) Relating to, characteristic of, or resembling Aberrosexualism.
2. (Life Sciences) Pertaining or related to the extremist Aberrosexualist, sexual-behavior-driven political ideology or agenda.
3. (Politics) Supporting, advocating, or serving to further Aberrosexualist ideology: Aberrosexualist propaganda.
Synonym: homosexualist; Antonym: orthosexual