Used in gaming for a attack of many unskilled units on a difficult target.
From "The Last Starfighter" a movie from 1984 which had a villian named "Xur" or "Zur". (The villian utilized massed forces which would swamp defenders and the heros could defeat in numbers) The benefit of this strategy is a superior unit or units can only eliminate a certain number of attackers at the same time allowing enough of the attackers to survive, do damage and hopefully defeat the defender or get around it. A classic "horde" or "wave" type attack.
"We Zurged the guardian of Orion with our fleet of fighters" or "We Zurged Stormwind with 250 low levels to get inside the gates"
n. One who attempts to kill the Buzz. A Buzzkill.
"Let's go to the party."
"Nah man, I'm a little tired."
"Don't be such a Zurg".
1. a word to finish a sentance.
2. an act of some form of abuse
3. a threat
4. the evil villain in toy story
1. 'wow, i feel like i could just die, zurg."
2. "michael didn't do his job properly, so we zurged him."
3. "hurry up or i'll zurg you!"