He says: S'up man? I just got off the airplane, my ride's in row zee of the parking lot.
He means: Alright mate? I just got off the aeroplane, my lift's waiting in row zed in the car park.
This includes the wearing but constantly adjusting of:
Low-rise jeans, low-cut V-necks, plunging-neckline tops, half-shirts, belly-shirts, bare-midriff tops, partially-exposed underwear, clingy-dresses, bathing suits, and any other garments that might be somewhat revealing or that tend to ride up.
Note: women should be sure they're comfortable before they leave the house in an outfit. Either you've got the looks and the confidence to pull it off, or you don't. But don't pull on it all night!
John: But look at the people on board waving to us like the queen of england. God, what Yankers.
2. Some one who is very overpayed/gets to much credit.
3. A complete dumbass
4. some one who is overly sensitive and tends to cry about small matters.
5. Some one who cannot not win at anything.
6. Used to discribe some one that chokes alot.
7. Anyone who supports the Yankees
1. Carrot Top has turned into a complete Yanker. Look at the Size of him.
2. A-Fruad is such a Yanker
3. All Yankee fans are Yankers