look up any word, like wyd:
A penis that goes through the slit in a mans boxers or briefs because of excess movement or lack of button.
I was playing basketball in boxers and I got a huge wilbur-flap.
by kc42gc April 10, 2009

Words related to Wilbur-flap

flappingwilbur flapwilbur penis wilburflap wilburflaps