look up any word, like bae:
n. The small sip you take from a water bottle to ensure that you have enough room to shake the bottle, adequately dissolving your propel, crystal light, or other flavor additive.
Concerned Friend: "Dude, your propel's flavor consistency will be awful unless you take a wiggle swig first. I'm telling you--you won't be able to shake it if you don't."
by The Satire Guy August 27, 2009
5 0

Words related to Wiggle Swig

dissolve flavor mixture room swig water bottle